Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mommy Mobile

From time to time, I have posted about my car. That poor, long suffering toddler hauling, drink sopping, diaper carrying mommy mobile. But, I fear I simply haven't done it justice. I cleared it out tonight (no cleaning was done--just a simple clearing of the stuff):


The shoes are a size 6. R.J. wears an 8 and a half now. The full bottle of nail polish remover thankfully had not spilled. And, I'd like to say the Thunder ticket was from this season--but I don't want to fib.


The Tupperware gods have clearly smiled on my family. We have been blessed. (I wear my hair curlers to work some mornings--one got away).


And, the food groups: thin mints, McDonald's sauce, and Better Cheddars--inexplicably lodged under the driver's seat.

Our 6th anniversary was in August. I just really like the card. (and had it stashed in the seat side pocket apparently).

My car no longer resembles Sanford & Son's truck. It is blissfully silent going around corners, and I will not be forced to do the carpool crouch to keep the Tupperware from flying. It is my solemn vow that this will never happen again. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment